Mud on the Wall

My daughters have a way of telling me that not only are we, as a family, not normal, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Three Rivers, One Mind...

Well, every possible consideration was included in Victoria's deliberations and she announced to us all yesterday afternoon that we are going to try for Paducah.

Xan is delighted- her own business and new sights and friends- she tells me that she is going to come down and help me with the construction phase... Artie claims that she's fine as long as Mom is happy... I'm delighted- looks like we'll be surrounded by people who are passionate and present in their own lives and their community- how much more fun could we have?

I stayed up until about 3 am today finishing a comprehensive construction cost analysis for the building that we are interested in on 7th street and it looks like something that we can do without self injury.

Because of the length of time that the proposal and approval process takes we really want to jump on it now... Victoria is concerned that once they 'post' the property that someone else will come in and scoop up the property...

I'd better get crackin'!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home