Mud on the Wall

My daughters have a way of telling me that not only are we, as a family, not normal, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the Great Paducah Conspiracy...

Inspired,
as only the opportunity to do something for someone you love and cherish can do,
I have,
in the last 24 hours completed the financing package to send off to Paducah Bank, drafted plans (to scale)for the entire rennovation project, completed a detailed construction estimate, completed a detailed construction timeline, and drafted three support letter documents.

If we can get a favorable letter from the folks at the bank in Paducah, then we can go ahead follow through with them 'cradle to grave'. The toughest part of this proposal process is the Professional contractors estimate and the Bank letter.

I just sot of realized that part of this gift to my wife means that I won't be able to sculpt for probably four months... Zounds! I'll have to play with my food at dinner.

A friend, who dropped in today for muffins and coffee, has just offered to give us an operating van for free... actually something that we could use if we are dividing the family into two parts to do the building this spring...

The Universe seems to be in on the conspiracy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home